Monday, July 11, 2011

Transcribed will of Charity Rounds August 1903

Last Will and Testament of Charity Rounds Deceased C. #3123 Box #275
I, the undersigned, Charity Rounds a resident of “Glen Auburn” place, in the Count of Adams and state of Mississippi, being over the age of twenty one years and of sound and disposing mind, memory and understanding do here by make, publish and declare this to be my last will and testament.
It is my will and I direct that all of my just debts and my funeral expenses be paid first out of my estate.
I give, devise and bequeath to my son Goliah Rounds , with whom I now lie and who has shown me a great deal of kindness and attention, all of my property and estate, real, personal and mixed of every kind and description and wherever situated and all of my rights and interests in property to be his absolutely.
I nominate my said son, Goliah Rounds, to be executor without bond of this my last will and testament.
In testimony whereof, I hereunto set my hand, and publish and declare this instrument of writing to be my last Will and Testament on this the 5th day of August A.D. 1903 at Natchez, Miss.
                                                                                                                                                   her
                                           Charity X Rounds
                                                 mark


Signed, Published, and declared by the said,
Charity Rounds, as and for her last Will and Testament, in our presence, and we in her presence, and at her request and in the presence of each other, do hereunto subscribed our names as attesting witnesses to her said execution of said instrument of writing as her will on this the 5th day of August A.D. 1903.

                                           Gerard Brandon
                                           W.B. Abbott
                                           Rich’d F. Reed

Filed in my office this 15th day of February A.D. 1915. John F. Jenkins Clerk

######################################################################


No comments:

Post a Comment